Sentences with Argument, Argument in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Argument
1. We had a little argument.
2. They had a heated argument.
3. We were having an argument.
4. A wager is a fool’s argument.
5. A wager is a fool’s argument.
6. You won’t get an argument from me.
7. Her argument was not based on facts.
8. I saw Steve having an argument with Jessica.
9. Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.
10. Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.
11. The truth springs from arguments amongst friends.
12. Men’s arguments often prove nothing but their wishes.
13. I didn’t like having reasonable arguments thrown at me.
14. The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.
15. You raise your voice when you should reinforce your argument.
16. You have overburdened your argument with ostentatious erudition.
17. The argument is rigorous and coherent but ultimately unconvincing.
18. Our kindness may be the most persuasive argument for that which we believe.
19. My argument is that War makes rattling good history but Peace is poor reading.
20. Several of them would have protested if they could have found the right arguments.
21. The cross is God’s way of taking away all of our accusations, excuses, and arguments.
22. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
23. The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
24. The best argument I know for an immortal life is the existence of a man who deserves one.
25. Never argue at the dinner table, for the one who is not hungry always gets the best of the argument.
26. If a person can be said to have the wrong attitude, there is no need to pay attention to his arguments.
27. No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want to adopt a rational attitude.
28. Men are convinced of your arguments, your sincerity, and the seriousness of your efforts only by your death.
29. I’ve always felt that the placement of a man’s testicles is an eloquent argument against intelligent design.
30. There will inevitably be arguments, concessions, and peace treaties drawn up in spilled blood, sweat, and tears.
31. Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
32. If anything interferes with my inner peace, I will walk away. Arguments with family members. All that stuff. None of it matters.
33. An argument fatal to the communist theory, is suggested by the fact, that a desire for property is one of the elements of our nature.
34. The idea that a congressman would be tainted by accepting money from private industry or private sources is essentially a socialist argument.
35. After 45 years of marriage, when I have an argument with my wife, if we don’t agree, we do what she wants. But, when we agree, we do what I want!
36. When you don’t know what you believe, everything becomes an argument. Everything is debatable. But when you stand for something, decisions are obvious.
37. With reasonable men, I will reason with humane men I will plead but to tyrants I will give no quarter, nor waste arguments where they will certainly be lost.