Sentences with Around, Around in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Around
1. He left around 6:40.
2. It costs around 300$.
3. I ran around the field.
4. I travelled around Asia.
5. I love being around you.
6. I traveled around Europe.
7. We’re not from around here.
8. Let’s explore around first.
9. The flu is going around now.
10. We traveled around the world.
11. I walked around in the field.
12. They sailed around the world.
13. I think it’s nice around here.
14. I wandered around for a while.
15. We gathered around the teacher.
16. The yacht sailed around a buoy.
17. Can you stay around for a while?
18. The ship sailed around the cape.
19. Silence is a fence around wisdom.
20. I think it’s elegant around here.
21. I’d like to sail around the world.
22. The Earth revolves around the sun.
23. My sister came at around 13.30 AM.
24. The boots are tight around the calf.
25. She walked around to the other side.
26. They will be coming around at 11 P.M.
27. George has traveled around the world.
28. George likes to hang out around here.
29. My father traveled around the country.
30. He wandered around the bazaar all day.
31. Frank wrapped a towel around his waist.
32. You’re not allowed to park around here.
33. Steve wrapped a towel around his waist.
34. She’ll be available around four o’clock.
35. We’re currently travelling around London.
36. Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck.
37. My father may be jogging around the park.
38. Where the nearest gas station around here?
39. The satellite is in orbit around the moon.
40. I plan to cycle around the park next year.
41. I knocked around the weekend with my mates.
42. The skaters glided rapidly around the rink.
43. They can’t let Steve wander around the mall.
44. Steve conducted us on a tour around the lake.
45. I will spend all day looking around the city.
46. A crowd of people gathered around the speaker.
47. The fog began to disappear around ten o’clock.
48. If I had a car, I would drive around the world.
49. I don’t typically walk around without underwear.
50. Alex spent all day looking around antique shops.
51. I have 20,000 girlfriends, all around the world.
52. I get so irritated by Alex I can’t be around her.
53. He has been dancing around the house for 4 hours.
54. His wife had him wrapped around her little finger.
55. Samara looked around but she couldn’t see the cat.
56. Steve certainly has Mary wrapped around his finger.
57. He has been traveling around the world for a month.