Sentences with Arouse, Arouse in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Arouse
1. This aroused her suspicion.
2. Their curiosity was aroused.
3. His story aroused my suspicion.
4. The teacher aroused our interest.
5. His behavior aroused my suspicions.
6. His constant insults aroused my anger.
7. His constant insults aroused her anger.
8. Everything he sees arouses his curiosity.
9. Hope arouses, as nothing else can arouse, a passion for the possible.
10. Between 2 and 3 in the morning of the 19th inst. I was aroused by the cry that the enemy was upon us.
11. Patriotism is an ephemeral motive that scarcely ever outlasts the particular threat to society that aroused it.
12. Hugh and I have been together for so long that in order to arouse extraordinary passion, we need to engage in physical combat.
13. Misfortune, and recited misfortune especially, can be prolonged to the point where it ceases to excite pity and arouses only irritation.
14. You know, my friends, with what a brave carouse I made a Second Marriage in my house favored old barren reason from my bed, and took the daughter of the vine to spouse.