Sentences with Artificial, Artificial in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Artificial
1. It’s artificial.
2. It’s an artificial flower.
3. They skied on artificial snow.
4. I don’t like artificial flowers.
5. The harbor can be artificial or natural.
6. I found them lying on the artificial grass.
7. Artificial light is produced by electricity.
8. Day plasters a giant artificial smile on his face.
9. Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
10. Contentment is natural wealth, luxury is artificial poverty.
11. Speech is human nature itself, with none of the artificiality of written language.
12. I love glamour and artificial beauty. I love the idea of artifice and dressing up and makeup and hair.
13. Death is the mother of beauty. Only the perishable can be beautiful, which is why we are unmoved by artificial flowers.
14. In artificial neural networks, the activation function of a node defines the output of that node given an input or set of inputs.
15. Animation programmers and engineers write the code that makes creatures move and morph – images changing with such fluidity that the artificial seems real.
16. It’s the contemporary woman that movies don’t know what to do with, other than bathe her in a bridal glow in romantic comedies where both the romance and the comedy are artificial sweeteners.
17. Dental implant surgery is a procedure that replaces tooth roots with metal, screwlike posts and replaces damaged or missing teeth with artificial teeth that look and function much like real ones.
18. Patriotism … is a superstition artificially created and maintained through a network of lies and falsehoods; a superstition that robs man of his self-respect and dignity, and increases his arrogance and conceit.