Sentences with Artist, Artist in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Artist
1. The artist is gifted.
2. She is a gifted artist
3. Russian artists objected.
4. Every artist is sensitive.
5. You’re a very gifted artist.
6. Alex took some artistic license.
7. Every artist was first an amateur.
8. I had the artist paint my portrait.
9. Steve is nothing but a minor artist.
10. The terrible irony of our lives as artists.”
11. We can hardly wait to see our favorite artist.
12. Donald is the most talented artist in our class.
13. I find beauty in the grotesque, like most artists.
14. The artist who illustrated this book is very good.
15. You as an artist create configurations out of chaos.
16. The artist sees what others only catch a glimpse of.
17. To the artist there is never anything ugly in nature.
18. We are a race of artists. What are we doing about it?
19. Before ‘Gangnam Style’ I was not a good attitude artist.
20. The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.
21. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
22. The songs of Opeth is darker than a neo-impressionist artist.
23. He is a very smart and modern artist. Nobody can contradict this.
24. The criminal is the creative artist; the detective only the critic.
25. A group or an artist shouldn’t get his money until his boss gets his.
26. The famous artist will be going on a tour worldwide to sing his songs.
27. The moment you cheat for the sake of beauty, you know you’re an artist.
28. Every grain of experience is food for the greedy growing soul of the artist.
29. In spite of the artistic inadequacy of this theater play, they made good money.
30. The viewer is real, you, the artist, is real and a part of everything you paint.
31. To send light into the darkness of men’s hearts – such is the duty of the artist.
32. All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
33. 67.In spite of the artistic inadequacy of this theater play, they made good money.
34. Many artists and scholars have pointed out that ultimately art depends on human nature.
35. There is no retirement for an artist, it’s your way of living so there is no end to it.
36. Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.