Sentences with Aspect, Aspect in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Aspect
1. He stressed the convenient aspects of city life.
2. I have a real passion for many aspects of home lifestyle and beauty.
3. To me, the extraordinary aspect of martial arts lies in its simplicity.
4. The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.
5. The prefix is the most important aspect that provides the meaning of the expression and allows you to understand the used tense.
6. Art is the child of Nature yes, her darling child, in whom we trace the features of the mother’s face, her aspect and her attitude.
7. All things are perceived in the light of charity, and hence under the aspect of beauty for beauty is simply reality seen with the eyes of love.
8. No phenomenon can be isolated, but has repercussions through every aspect of our lives. We are learning that we are a fundamental part of nature’s ecosystems.
9. In my opinion, if we have not achieved peace, it is because people forget its most fundamental aspect. Before we talk about peace among nations, we must settle our peace with God.
10. In the beginning there was the word. The word was Jah. The word is in I, Jah is in I. I make what is good, better, and what is better, best. I follow this in every aspect of life.
11. And in fact our unhappiness and our strangeness, our anxieties and compulsions, those least fashionable aspects of our personalities, are quite often what lead us to do rather interesting things.
12. I’ve yet to be on a campus where most women weren’t worrying about some aspect of combining marriage, children, and a career. I’ve yet to find one where many men were worrying about the same thing.
13. The principle that human nature, in its psychological aspects, is nothing more than a product of history and given social relations removes all barriers to coercion and manipulation by the powerful.