Sentences with Assignment, Assignment in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Assignment
1. We are responsible for a ten-page assignment.
2. I need to finish this assignment as soon as possible.
3. If I knew some Spanish, I could help you with your Spanish assignment now.
4. 8.If I knew some Spanish, I could help you with your Spanish assignment now.
5. You will certainly have a hard time doing this assignment, but the result will make you very happy.
6. Sorry, are you telling me that your demon-slaying buddies need to be driven to their next assignment with the forces of darkness by my mom?
7. Never refuse an assignment except when there is a conflict of interest, a potential of danger to you or your family, or you hold a strongly biased attitude about the subject under focus.
1. I have to assign more men to that work.
2. Who would dare assign to art the sterile function of imitating nature?
3. We trifle when we assign limits to our desires, since nature hath set none.
4. We assign booking points for red and yellow cards and let you bet on how many points you think there’ll be over the course of a match.
5. I’m not a concept. Too many guys think I’m a concept or I complete them or I’m going to ‘make them alive’…but I’m just a fucked up girl who’s looking for my own peace of mind. Don’t assign me yours.