Sentences with Athletic, Athletic in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Athletic
1. I’m athletic.
2. You’re athletic.
3. Are you athletic?
4. Frank is athletic.
5. Girls can be athletic.
6. I’m not very athletic.
7. I think Samuel is athletic.
8. I want to join an athletic club.
9. I wasn’t very athletic when I was young.
10. The athletic meet was postponed due to rain.
11. Frank excels both academically and athletically.
12. He was a triple Hitler Youth athletics champion.
13. Athletic competition clearly defines the unique power of our attitude.
14. I’d compare college tuition to paying for a personal trainer at an athletic club.
15. My dad was a good athlete. My mom had longevity. There were some athletic genes that certainly got passed down.
16. Various uses of the term “Olympic” to describe athletic events in the modern era have been documented since the 17th century.
17. In athletics there’s always been a willingness to cheat if it looks like you’re not cheating. I think that’s just a quirk of human nature.
18. The sport of horse racing which, at its best, showcases the majestic beauty of this animal and the athleticism of jockeys, has reached an alarming level of corruption and exploitation.
19. I’d compare college tuition to paying for a personal trainer at an athletic club. We professors play the roles of trainers, giving people access to the equipment (books, labs, our expertise) and after that, it is our job to be demanding.