Sentences with Attitude, Attitude in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Attitude
1. Funny is an attitude.
2. Attitude is everything.
3. Frank has an attitude problem.
4. I still have a young attitude.
5. Surfers have the most attitude.
6. My attitude towards him changed.
7. I don’t appreciate your attitude.
8. Alex doesn’t like Mary’s attitude.
9. Bad attitudes will ruin your team.
10. I dislike her unfriendly attitude.
11. I can’t stand that attitude of his.
12. Steve was shocked by Mary’s attitude.
13. Cock your hat – angles are attitudes.
14. Samuel changed his attitude suddenly.
15. You know what’s funny to me? Attitude.
16. Attitudes are more important than facts.
17. I don’t have a problem with his attitude.
18. Attitude determines the altitude of life.
19. Your attitude towards women is offensive.
20. Bambi can’t act. Bambi had major attitude.
21. Pink isn’t just a color, it’s an attitude!
22. I will not get very far with this attitude.
23. There has been a change in attitude, though.
24. Jessica has a negative attitude toward life.
25. Attitude, not Aptitude, determines Altitude.
26. We recruit for attitude and train for skill.
27. Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
28. The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
29. There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes.
30. Great effort springs naturally from great attitude.
31. The widow assumed an aggressive attitude toward me.
32. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
33. My brother assumed an aggressive attitude toward me.
34. I can’t stand that nasty attitude of his any longer.
35. You don’t have to have an attitude if you’re famous.
36. If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.
37. What reader wants to be told what attitude to strike?
38. You can’t beat the beehive for glam punkette attitude.
39. In aid, the proper attitude is one omitting gratitude.
40. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
41. When you ain’t got no money, you gotta get an attitude.
42. I’m taking a bit of a wait-and-see attitude towards 3D.
43. If you don’t stop your aggressive attitude, I’ll leave.
44. Before ‘Gangnam Style’ I was not a good attitude artist.
45. I also had a mistaken attitude towards certain comrades.
46. People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.
47. For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.
48. My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never.
49. Yes, we’re still five little people with a noisy attitude.
50. Abhorrence of apartheid is a moral attitude, not a policy.
51. Mental attitude and concentration are the keys to pitching.
52. Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.
53. Punk was defined by an attitude rather than a musical style.
54. But my attitude about it is I have miles to go before I sleep.
55. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
56. Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.
57. What was past was past. I suppose that was the general attitude.
58. I have a political attitude, but I’m certainly not a politician.
59. Our new attitude is how can we put you in front of our customer.
60. The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.