Sentences with Attraction, Attraction in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Attraction
1. Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.
2. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
3. These specialists in “happiness” have formulated something they call the “Law of Attraction.”
4. I don’t want to fade away, I want to flame away – I want my death to be an attraction, a spectacle, a mystery. A work of art.
5. Casinos are often built near or combined with hotels, resorts, restaurants, retail shopping, cruise ships, and other tourist attractions.
6. She’d gone past interest, swung into attraction, burst through lust, tripped over affection, and was now skidding out of control into love.
7. …She’d gone past interest, swung into attraction, burst through lust, tripped over affection, and was now skidding out of control into love.
8. The phenomenon which occurs when the nucleus reduces its force of attraction on the valence electrons due to the presence of electrons in the inner shell.
9. Somehow, Thorne’s inability to talk about his attraction to Cress spoke so much louder than an outright confession. After all, he had no trouble making suggestive commentary about Cinder.
10. It is curious how, from time immemorial, man seems to have associated the idea of evil with beauty, shrunk from it with a sort of ghostly fear, while, at the same time drawn to it by force of its hypnotic attraction.
11. One of the great attractions of patriotism – it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what’s more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.