Sentences with Attractive, Attractive in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Attractive
1. My niece is attractive and mature for her age.
2. Missing, one stunningly attractive teenage boy.
3. Everyone knows she’s the most attractive girl in her class.
4. Beauty is that which is simultaneously attractive and sublime.
5. I tell people to monitor their self-pity. Self-pity is very unattractive.
6. Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest.
7. Don’t bite off more than you can chew because nobody looks attractive spitting it back out.
8. Clever and attractive women do not want to vote they are willing to let men govern as long as they govern men.
9. I know of no other practise which will make one more attractive in conversation than to be well-read in a variety of subjects.
10. Because you are the superhero fledgling. I’m just your more attractive sidekick. Oh, and the herd of nerds are your dorky minions.
11. Because introverts are typically good listeners and, at least, have the appearance of calmness, we are attractive to emotionally needy people.
12. The reason for not getting married was that I just didn’t have a partner to get married to. Climbing mountains was more attractive to me than marriage, or other fun things like that.
13. I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it’s such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.
14. I think of myself as a fairly attractive girl and always have, thanks to my mom. I was brought into this world thinking I was gorgeous because my mother was extremely devoted to this notion.
15. But my most favourite pursuit, after my daily exertions at the Foundry, was Astronomy. There were frequently clear nights when the glorious objects in the Heavens were seen in most attractive beauty and brilliancy.
16. One of the world’s most popular entertainments is a deck of cards, which contains thirteen each of four suits, highlighted by kings, queens and jacks, who are possibly the queen’s younger, more attractive boyfriends.
17. My dad had this philosophy that if you tell children they’re beautiful and wonderful then they believe it, and they will be. So I never thought I was unattractive. But I was never one of the girls at school who had lots of boyfriends.
18. The most common error made in matters of appearance is the belief that one should disdain the superficial and let the true beauty of one’s soul shine through. If there are places on your body where this is a possibility, you are not attractive – you are leaking.