Sentences with Audit, Audit in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Audit
1. We’re being audited.
2. The accounts have been audited.
3. I have an audition this afternoon.
4. My life has been one big audition.
5. That or my family is auditioning for a remake of The Shining.
6. So, what’s it gonna be, boys? We’ve got a new bartender to audition.
7. Every writer is a frustrated actor who recites his lines in the hidden auditorium of his skull.
8. I auditioned on my own. I tried to make a mark for myself without anybody’s help, not even Mom’s.
9. I know as an actor there is a certain liberation auditioning for a role that has no beauty requirements.
10. Detection risk is the chance that an auditor will fail to find material misstatements that exist in an entity’s financial statements.
11. When I was seven, I asked my mom if I could be on TV, and she said if I really wanted to, I could. I got an agent and booked my first audition.
12. I told my agents that I didn’t want to go on the audition. But as that was happening I called my mom, who has been watching the show from the beginning, and my mom said, ‘It’s the coolest show. You have to go.’
13. I didn’t really know what I wanted to do, and then I got this call from a casting director in Los Angeles. She remembered me from something years before, and she called my mom wanting me to audition for this thing.
14. Birdie is amazing and such an incredible child and I’m having such a great time being a mom but I still want to have a career and I still look forward to auditions and parts, and when I don’t get them I’m disappointed.
15. When I was going on auditions, it was nerve-racking. I’d always say to my mom that it would be awesome if I could get a series. When Modern Family came along, I said, ‘You know what, Mom? I believe I’m going to get this role.’
16. You have to read scripts and audition and develop relationships. It takes a long time to develop a body of work but over the last 25 years I guess I’ve done that many movies. In hindsight it may seem effortless, but there’s a lot of work that goes into it.