Sentences with August, August in a Sentence in English, Sentences For August
1. I will quit my job in August.
2. He will be on leave in August.
3. Grapes begin to grow in August.
4. It gets very hot here in August.
5. In August, people go on vacation.
6. We are going on vacation in August.
7. I told Augustus the broad outline of my miracle: diagnosed with Stage IV thyroid cancer when I was thirteen.
8. Much of my life had been devoted to trying not to cry in front of people who loved me, so I knew what Augustus was doing.
9. Julius Nepos, briefly Romulus Augustulus’s predecessor, held territory in Dalmatia and kept the Imperial title until his assassination in 480.
10. I don’t have to get up in the morning and go beat up my body like I used to. I don’t have to be out there in August in 108 degree weather down in Texas.
11. The 6th of August in the morning we saw an opening in the land and we ran into it, and anchored in 7 and a half fathom water, 2 miles from the shore, clean sand.
12. Only now that I loved a grenade did I understand the foolishness of trying to save others from my own impending fragmentation: I couldn’t unlove Augustus Waters. And I didn’t want to.
13. Not every religion has to have St. Augustine’s attitude to sex. Why even in our culture marriages are celebrated in a church, everyone present knows what is going to happen that night, but that doesn’t prevent it being a religious ceremony.