Sentences with Aunt, Aunt in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Aunt
1. His aunt would help.
2. My mother and aunt are twins.
3. My aunt came to us yesterday.
4. My aunt is older than my mother.
5. I visited my aunt at the hospital.
6. My aunt wants me to be a good doctor.
7. My uncle is slim, but my aunt is fat.
8. I wish I could go and visit my aunt tomorrow.
9. My aunt won an all-expenses-paid tour of Hawaii.
10. If my aunt had been a man, she’d have been my uncle.
11. My aunt watches a new episode of that soap opera every evening.
12. An elderly aunt was coming from the market and I carried her bags to help her.
13. In any case John and Ella, meanwhile, awaited their opportunity to head in and visit Aunt Jane.
14. My aunt had a season ticket for the Friday afternoon concerts, and I would go down for lessons. My lessons were Saturday morning.