Sentences with Available, Available in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Available
1. Are you available tonight?
2. The mayor is not available now.
3. I don’t think Alex is available.
4. Is there a tour guide available?
5. Sounds fun, but I’m not available.
6. What payment options are available?
7. Let’s hope Steve is still available.
8. The only room available is a double.
9. If he is available, ask him to call me.
10. She’ll be available around four o’clock.
11. More fresh towels are available at the front desk.
12. Guidance counselors are always available to listen.
13. Alone also means available for someone outstanding.
14. My services are also available to gentlemen in distress.
15. Movies are an art form that is very available to the masses.
16. To publish is to make content available to the general public.
17. Information about nutrition is available on most packaged foods.
18. We have more possibilities available in each moment than we realize.
19. Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.
20. The truth you believe and cling to makes you unavailable to hear anything new.
21. I like to eat yogurt in the morning. It’s easy and quick and available anywhere.
22. You’re overthinking it.’ ‘I have anxiety. I have no other type of thinking available.
23. The date of publication is the date the published material became generally available.
24. If you love someone but rarely make yourself available to him or her, that is not true love.
25. The highest prize in a world of men is the most beautiful woman available on your arm and living there in her heart loyal to you.
26. When I was a young musician, the only option available to pursue secondary education in music was to attend a classical conservatory.
27. Why should millions be spent daily on the war and yet there’s not a penny available for medical services, artists, or for poor people?
28. Beauty has been democratised. No longer the preserve of movie stars and models but available to all. But while the invitation to beauty is welcomed, it has become not so much an option as an imperative.
29. With tens of thousands of patients dying every year from preventable medical errors, it is imperative that we embrace available technologies and drastically improve the way medical records are handled and processed.
30. There can be no peace in the world so long as a large proportion of the population lack the necessities of life and believe that a change of the political and economic system will make them available. World peace must be based on world plenty.