Sentences with Awesome, Awesome in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Awesome means; extremely impressive or lovely, terrible, awful, appalling, horrible
Sentences with Awesome
- Isn’t that awesome?
- In this city, there are fantastic homes and awesome schools.
- The film’s special effects are awesome.
- She doesn’t even know that the poem she read is awesome.
- Dinner was awesome.
- I heard an awesome story last week.
- Be awesome! Be a book nut!
- ASAP. Whatever that means. It must mean, ‘Act swiftly awesome pacyderm!
- That’s really awesome.