Sentences with Awesome, Awesome in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Awesome
1. Isn’t that awesome?
2. That sounds awesome.
3. The film’s special effects are awesome.
4. She doesn’t even know that the poem she read is awesome.
5. In this city, there are fantastic homes and awesome schools.
6. Building the bridge this way takes an awesome responsibility.
7. The camping site was awesome. All of us should go there together.
8. Let’s not add projectile vomiting to the list of Awesome Things We Get To Do Today.
9. The moment one gives close attention to anything, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.
10. The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.
11. My wife is the most awesome person in the universe. She’s made this experience much less miserable for me, with her compassion, patience and understanding.
12. I used to be such a militant city-ist, but more and more I’ve seen forests and nature and oceans, and I don’t know any more if this is the awesomest way to live.
13. God gives me the children’s ministry heart and patience. This is what He wants. It’s awesome. I don’t know where He’s gonna take it – but God is building this thing.
14. The awesomeness of God is that even in the works of the Beach Boys, Beatles, etc., the beauty of the music is a mere reflection of what God does everyday. He creates music of all kinds and moods.
15. When I was going on auditions, it was nerve-racking. I’d always say to my mom that it would be awesome if I could get a series. When Modern Family came along, I said, ‘You know what, Mom? I believe I’m going to get this role.’
16. When men hear women want a commitment, they think it means commitment to a romantic relationship, but that’s not it. It’s a commitment to not floating around anymore. I want a guy who is entrenched in his own life. Entrenched is awesome.