Sentences with Awful, Awful in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Awful
1. It’s an awful tag.
2. What awful weather!
3. That must be awful.
4. It’s awfully hot in here.
5. That must have been awful.
6. Forever’s an awfully long time.
7. Some people turn sad awfully young.
8. To die will be an awfully big adventure.
9. How awfully convenient for you, regardless.
10. It’s awful bad luck to bring a woman aboard the ship.
11. Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.
12. The meal couldn’t have been awful. It was very delicious.
13. You’re awfully philosophical for a girl that just got busted.
14. I’ve done an awful lot of stuff that’s a monument to public patience.
15. Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend. (Sarah Dessen)
16. Men have to do some awfully mean things to keep up their respectability.
17. Always it gave me a pang that my children had no lawful claim to a name.
18. Friends see most of each other’s flaws. Spouses see every awful last bit.
19. Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable.
20. How awfully convenient for you, regardless. And for him. He won’t have to worry about you spilling his secrets.
21. How awfully convenient for you, regardless. And for him. He won’t have to worry about you spilling his secrets.
22. Medicine is my lawful wife and literature my mistress when I get tired of one, I spend the night with the other.
23. “I’m not a superhero,” I say. It’s an awful tag. It’s egotistical, and it doesn’t fit. I don’t parade around in spandex.
24. The number of immigrants receiving green cards as new lawful U.S. permanent residents bounced back last year to pre-pandemic levels.
25. I had some money, I made the best paintings ever. I was completely reclusive, worked a lot, took a lot of drugs. I was awful to people.
26. I started playing poker in 2003 during my pregnancy, to distract myself from my awful morning sickness. For months all I did was cry and play Texas Hold’em.
27. You couldn’t relive your life, skipping the awful parts, without losing what made it worthwhile. You had to accept it as a whole–like the world, or the person you loved.
28. There was an awful suspicion in my mind that I’d finally gone over the hump, and the worst thing about it was that I didn’t feel tragic at all, but only weary, and sort of comfortably detached.
29. I made some truly awful movies. ‘Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot’ was the worst. If you ever want someone to confess to murder just make him or her sit through that film. They will confess to anything after 15 minutes.
30. I open with a clock striking, to beget an awful attention in the audience – it also marks the time, which is four o clock in the morning, and saves a description of the rising sun, and a great deal about gilding the eastern hemisphere.
31. It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five.