Sentences with Awfully, Awfully in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Awfully
1. It’s awfully hot in here.
2. Forever’s an awfully long time.
3. Some people turn sad awfully young.
4. To die will be an awfully big adventure.
5. How awfully convenient for you, regardless.
6. You’re awfully philosophical for a girl that just got busted.
7. Men have to do some awfully mean things to keep up their respectability.
8. Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable.
9. How awfully convenient for you, regardless. And for him. He won’t have to worry about you spilling his secrets.