Sentences with Awkward, Awkward in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Awkward
1. I feel a little awkward.
2. This is extremely awkward.
3. Sometimes there is such beauty in awkwardness.
4. Between memory and reality there are awkward discrepancies…
5. Once the others were below, Hazel and Leo faced each other awkwardly.
6. She tugged awkwardly at the strip of towel. “I need Nina to fix this one.
7. Customers left the cafe as the waiter awkwardly took orders from customers.
8. You can only grow if you’re willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.
9. A nonhot boy stares at you relentlessly and it is, at best, awkward and, at worst, a form of assault.
10. Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.
11. He was a buffer between the two of us so we didn’t have to deal with any awkward morning-after conversations.
12. You know on TV when there’s one of those awkward, shocking moments and all you hear are the crickets in the background?
13. They fell awkwardly, trying to grab each other, and rolled down two flights like lumpy bags of potatoes, shrieking the whole way.
14. Look, let me just say it: He was hot. A nonhot boy stares at you relentlessly and it is, at best, awkward and, at worst, a form of assault. But a hot boy . . . well.
15. When you’re socially awkward, you’re isolated more than usual, and when you’re isolated more than usual, your creativity is less compromised by what has already been said and done.