Sentences with Bank, Bank in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bank
1. Is the bank open today?
2. My father is a bank clerk.
3. The man is a convicted bank robber.
4. The bank of love is never bankrupt.
5. A gang of three robbed the bank in broad daylight.
6. I am sorry but, the bank collapsed during the recession.
7. The thieves who stole the money in the bank were caught.
8. For example now, I hate the bank and everything connected with it.
9. She looked around. They had drifted far away from the bank of the canal.
10. There’s so little money in my bank account, my scenic checks show a ghetto.
11. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.
12. The ambassador touched his beard, stared at the bank of drawers then sipped her coffee.
13. If you spend your life competing with business men, what do you have? A bank account and ulcers!
14. If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.
15. I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, ‘What for?’ I said, ‘I’m going to buy some sugar.’
16. I’ve got my eye on a few things to spend my money on. I’ve got my own bank card but I am really good with money. I don’t spend too much at all.
17. I grew up in the ’80s, and there was no bigger group than New Edition in R&B. I broke my piggy bank so me and my mom could go to a New Edition concert together.
18. You know, I always say white is not a colour, white is an attitude, and if you haven’t got trillions of dollars in the bank that you don’t need, you can’t be white.
19. My dad is a bank president and my mom was an accountant and they didn’t think that seeking the life of a freelance writer was very practical, you see. Of course, I was just as determined to do it.
20. I had no idea of the size of my bank account as a teen, and I didn’t care to know. That was my mom’s job, I figured that I would just find out when I turned 18. If you can’t trust your mom, then who can you trust?