Sentences with Barrier, Barrier in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Barrier
1. Frank jumped over the barrier.
2. Arafat was a barrier to peace.
3. The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.
4. A question with no answer is a barrier that cannot be breached.
5. Bob Marley stood for universal peace and love. He tried to break racial barriers.
6. No barrier of the senses shuts me out from the sweet, gracious discourses of my book friends.
7. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
8. Mainly what I learned from Buddy… was an attitude. He loved music, and he taught me that it shouldn’t have any barriers to it.
9. Primarily what I learned from Buddy… was an attitude. He loved music, and he taught me that it shouldn’t have any barriers to it.
10. Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.
11. If you do a good job for others, you heal yourself at the same time, because a dose of joy is a spiritual cure. It transcends all barriers.
12. I just want to continue to break barriers and to show the industry and the world that beauty is diverse, and you don’t have to be a certain stereotype to be beautiful.
13. I define friendship as a bond that transcends all barriers. When you are ready to expect anything and everything from friends, good, bad or ugly… that’s what I call true friendship.
14. Because for all the changes, some things were immutable truths: friendship transcends all barriers, understanding trumps fear, and great power can always be surmounted by determination.
15. The principle that human nature, in its psychological aspects, is nothing more than a product of history and given social relations removes all barriers to coercion and manipulation by the powerful.
16. I came to the conclusion that in order to end racial barriers, I needed to run for the office of the president and put forth an agenda of social justice and world peace. In addition, I concluded that someone needed to run and challenge the liberal orthodoxy.