Sentences with Bass, Bass in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bass
1. Let’s put the basses on the left.
2. A cat was sleeping in the bass drum.
3. Tom plays the bass guitar in our band.
4. Emmett suddenly boomed in his deep bass.
5. I play bass guitar in a guitar ensemble.
6. I was invisible. My hips were the booming bass.
7. Tool’s bassist is more talented than Jason Newsted. It is a crystal-clear fact.
8. I heard the Beatles and the Stones, and Mom bought me an electric guitar. I played lead for four years and then switched to bass. One day someone suggested that I should sing, so I sheepishly stepped up to the microphone and the rest is rock history.