Sentences with Bear, Bear in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bear
1. I’ll bear it in mind.
2. Can we bear the cost?
3. I bear a charmed life.
4. Her effort will bear fruit.
5. I can’t bear it any longer.
6. I can’t bear the pain anymore.
7. Please bear this fact in mind.
8. I cannot bear the pain any more.
9. The facts bear out this hypothesis.
10. I can bear witness to his innocence.
11. Your efforts will bear fruit someday.
12. Alex can’t bear even the sight of Arya.
13. Catch the bear before you sell his skin.
14. Alex can’t bear even the sight of Jessica.
15. Alex can’t bear even the sight of Jessica.
16. For the dead and the living, we must bear witness.
17. I am sorry but, I can’t bear the noise any longer.
18. Things that were hard to bear are sweet to remember.
19. The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.
20. He bought her a life–size teddy bear for her birthday.
21. We are all strong enough to bear other men’s misfortunes.
22. Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.
23. Everyone ought to bear patiently the results of his own conduct.
24. No men are oftener wrong than those that can least bear to be so.
25. I don’t think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.
26. Beauty doesn’t need ornaments. Softness can’t bear the weight of ornaments.
27. The wise man… if he would live at peace with others, he will bear and forbear.
28. If they strain me up tight, why, let ’em look out! I can’t bear it, and I won’t.
29. These scars bear witness but whether to repair or to destruction I no longer know.
30. Men will bear many things from a kept mistress, which they would not bear from a wife.
31. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
32. There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others.
33. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
34. All that is necessary is to accept the impossible, do without the indispensable, and bear the intolerable.
35. The proper means of increasing the love we bear our native country is to reside some time in a foreign one.
36. For the survivor who chooses to testify, it is clear: his duty is to bear witness for the dead and for the living.
37. If you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul; if you can be faithlessand therefore trustworthy.
38. She’d often wished to chip away a bit of his arrogance, but she couldn’t bear the idea of seeing Kaz stripped of his pride.
39. Dude! said a party pony as he unloaded his gear. Did you see that bear guy? He was all like: ‘Whoa, I have an arrow in my mouth!
40. The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.
41. A strong hatred is the best lamp to bear in our hands as we go over the dark places of life, cutting away the dead things men tell us to revere.
42. The Senator from Massachusetts has given us ample grounds to doubt the judgment and the attitude he brings to bear on vital issues of national security.