Sentences with Bed, Bed in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bed
1. I must go to bed earlier.
2. Life is not a bed of roses.
3. I am lying in bed right now.
4. I usually go to bed at nine.
5. Keep quiet in bed for a while.
6. I often go to bed at midnight.
7. I went to bed early yesterday.
8. Bob usually goes to bed at ten.
9. I spent the day in bed yesterday.
10. Alex thought the bed was too soft.
11. To get out of bed on the wrong side.
12. He was lying in bed when I got home.
13. Tom usually goes to bed at ten-forty.
14. What time did you go to bed yesterday?
15. My father always goes to bed at 10:00.
16. Alex instructed me to go to bed early.
17. He was trying to make me his bed buddy.
18. A great dowry is a bed full of brambles.
19. Frank doesn’t want to go to bed right now.
20. Alex crawled into bed just before midnight.
21. Should you go to bed late? No, I shouldn’t.
22. Better go to bed supperless than rise in debt.
23. No sooner had I gone to bed than I fell asleep.
24. Go to bed with the lamb and rise with the lark.
25. The boy lay down on the bed and closed his eyes.
26. He was lying in bed when I got home from school.
27. My sister lay down on the bed and tried to relax.
28. My father lay down on the bed and tried to relax.
29. Steve flopped onto his bed and was soon fast asleep.
30. The old man lay down on the bed and closed his eyes.
31. He’s been confined to bed for the past three months.
32. He knocked up a bed out of some old pieces of wood?
33. 70.Scarcely had I gone to bed when the doorbell rang.
34. My bed is king–size, and it is incredibly comfortable.
35. Alex goes to bed early, but he is always late for work.
36. A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running.
37. I m up at 5 in the morning and in bed by 10 in the evening.
38. 87.Michael goes to bed early, but She is always late for work.
39. The boy lay down on the bed and waited for his father to come.
40. My mother was lying in bed while my father was fixing the car.
41. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and
42. Getting out of bed in the morning is an act of false confidence.
43. My brother lay down on the bed and waited for his father to come.
44. I could not get up this morning. I stayed in the bed until eleven.
45. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
46. My cousin went to bed after she had been watching her favorite TV series.
47. Running clears my mind, and gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning.
48. Mom and Dad would stay in bed on Sunday morning, but the kids would have to go to church.
49. My daily beauty regimen consists of washing my face before bed and putting on moisturizer.
50. Nobody minded what you did in bed or what you said about God, a very civilized attitude in 1948.