Sentences with Beer, Beer in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Beer
1. Have a beer.
2. I used to drink beer.
3. I drank beer last week.
4. Samuel downed his beer.
5. We don’t have root beer.
6. Please go buy a case of beer.
7. I’ll be in the bar drinking beer.
8. I will be in the bar drinking beer.
9. I ate fried rice and drank some beer.
10. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
11. Steve finished the beer and ordered another.
12. He restricted his drinking to one beer a day.
13. I shouldn’t have drunk that last bottle of beer.
14. How much beer people drink largely depends on the weather.
15. At this beer hall, you can order beers up to one liter in size.
16. I nearly choked on my beer when he summarized my capacities so succinctly – and, for the most part accurately.
17. Under the pressure of the cares and sorrows of our mortal condition, men have at all times, and in all countries, called in some physical aid to their moral consolations – wine, beer, opium, brandy, or tobacco.
18. I doing casual labor by the day. They wouldn’t pay you until the next morning. There was a bar that would cash your check if you bought a beer first. A lot of guys never left until they’d drunk up all their money.
19. I have a total irreverence for anything connected with society except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer.