Sentences with Behave, Behave in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Behave
1. You don’t behave politely.
2. Do not behave like a dumb.
3. Do not behave like a dumb.
4. Behave yourself while I’m gone.
5. Behave yourself while I’m gone.
6. I’ve been told that I behaved badly.
7. Well-behaved women seldom make history.
8. What can have induced him to behave so cruelly?
9. The soldier behaves respectfully toward his superiors.
10. In recent years, she started to behave very aggressively.
11. Students at school neither study nor behave respectfully.
12. Alex’s welcome to come along, provided that he behaves himself.
13. Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.
14. The boss always get at me. I don’t know why he behaves like that.
15. It’s very affirmative that she doesn’t misbehave in the classroom.
16. It’s brilliant, being depressed; you can behave as badly as you like.
17. You must never behave as if your life belongs to a man. Do you hear me?
18. John treats all his students with mercy, whereas other teachers behave very harshly.
19. The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.
20. She behaves as if she was beautiful. Most American women do. It is the secret of their charm.
21. Believe there is a great power silently working all things for good, behave yourself and never mind the rest.
22. Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.
23. Stay mad, but behave like normal people. Run the risk of being different, but learn to do so without attracting attention.
24. With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil – that takes religion.
25. The Negro enslaved by his inferiority, the white man enslaved by his superiority alike behave in accordance with a neurotic orientation.
26. There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill behaves any of us to find fault with the rest of us.
27. A drug is not bad. A drug is a chemical compound. The problem comes in when people who take drugs treat them like a license to behave like an asshole.
28. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
29. Growing up, I took so many cues from books. They taught me most of what I knew about what people did, about how to behave. They were my teachers and my advisers.
30. Even if society dictates that men and women should behave in certain ways, it is fathers and mothers who teach those ways to children not just in the words they say, but in the lives they lead.