Sentences with Benchmark, Benchmark in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Benchmark
1. There’s no benchmark for how life’s “supposed” to happen.
2. A benchmark is a standard with which to measure performance.
3. A benchmark is a standard against which something is compared.
4. There are benchmarks for every type of investment and strategy.
5. Depending on the particular investment strategy or mandate, the benchmark will differ.
6. Index funds are investment funds that follow a benchmark index, such as the S&P 500 or the Nasdaq 100.
7. Index investing is a passive investment strategy that seeks to replicate the returns of a benchmark index.
8. Its benchmarks are stored in the granary of our mind and crucial evaluations for the future cannot be made without consulting the archive of our memory.
9. You can muck around with different guitars for certain bits, but you have to have your own sound. That’s your benchmark, that’s your sound. I also play a Black Beauty. It sounds amazing.