Sentences with Beneficiary, Beneficiary in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Beneficiary
1. Michael Flynn, Putin’s dinner companion and a beneficiary of undeclared Russian fees.
2. You were the beneficiary of her unhappiness, and you were well loved, especially well loved, without question deeply loved.
3. To be black was to be the beneficiary of a great inheritance, a special destiny, glorious burdens that only we were strong enough to bear.
4. You have to do it yourself, whether you’re rich or poor, out of money or raking it in, the beneficiary of ridiculous fortune or terrible injustice.
5. You are heir to a heavenly fortune, the sole beneficiary of an infinite spiritual trust fund, a proverbial goldmine of sacred abundance beyond all common measure or human comprehension.