Sentences with Best, Best in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Difficult, hard, tight, needing much effort or skill to accomplish
Sentences with Difficult
- Samuel is very difficult to deal with.
- I think learning foreign language is difficult.
- My brother had to make a difficult decision.
- It is very difficult to understand why she wants to do that.
- I thought that book was difficult to read.
- I know this is difficult for you.
- I know you have to make a very difficult decision.
- You have a difficult life but you have to change that.
- A very difficult match will be waiting for us.