Sentences with Big, Big in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Big
1. You’re a big fraud.
2. We had a big dinner.
3. What’s the big rush?
4. Shut your big mouth.
5. You have a big house.
6. He heaved a big sigh.
7. I messed up big time.
8. It’s still a big risk.
9. I got a big pay raise.
10. Samuel gave a big yawn.
11. Alex landed a big trout.
12. I cook soup in a big pot.
13. This big victory is ours.
14. England is a big country.
15. Like you’re a big person!
16. My mom made us a big cake.
17. How big was your donation?
18. George let out a big sigh.
19. Tell me about the big bang.
20. We live near a big library.
21. What was the big announcement?
22. My brother landed a big trout.
23. Give me that red big math book.
24. My sister gave him a big smile.
25. I think that’s very big of you.
26. What big eyes you have grandma!
27. Whose is this red big notebook?
28. My life has been one big audition.
29. Steve is a big railroad executive.
30. I have a big announcement to make.
31. I spread the big map on the table.
32. There is a big park near my school.
33. Frank left a big tip for the waiter.
34. My sister greeted me with a big smile.
35. My sister has already made a big cake.
36. Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.
37. Honda’s new car looks big and majestic.
38. There’s a big pile of mail on your desk.
39. To die will be an awfully big adventure.
40. There’s a lot of big game in that forest.
41. His big fear is driving on the main roads.
42. They live in the big house outside the city.
43. Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.
44. I put polished headers on it, big bore pipes.
45. Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.
46. The jeweler mounted a big pearl in the brooch.
47. Anderson is clever enough to solve big problem.
48. This ship is too big to pass through the canal.
49. Relatives have a big dog but ours is too small.
50. My sister needs to look at the big picture here.
51. The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest.
52. My son said he wanted a big cake on his birthday.
53. The earth is like a ball with a big magnet in it.
54. I’m sorry, but a big earthquake occurred in Texas.
55. Music, art, theater. I’m just a big fan of beauty.
56. The play ran a big advertisement in the newspapers.
57. Living in big cities has become very difficult now.
58. Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.
59. Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
60. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
61. People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.
62. Mom, can you help me? We have a big problem to deal with.
63. Friendship isn’t a big thing. It’s a million little things.
64. Go big or go home. Because it’s true. What do you have to lose?
65. There’s a big difference between kneeling down and bending over.