Sentences with Big, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Big means; great, large, major, older, grand, of considerable size or extent
Sentences with Big
- They live in the bighouse outside the city.
- My son said he wanted a bigcake on his birthday.
- Honda’s new car looks bigand majestic.
- Mom, can you help me? We have a bigproblem to deal with.
- I think that’s very bigof you.
- We have a big problem, my friend.
- There were big apples in the garden.
- We have to move to a big house but we have no money.
- We would like to sign a big deal with you.