Sentences with Bigger, Bigger in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bigger
1. Will buy a bigger car.
2. Asked for a bigger table.
3. Do you have a bigger size?
4. I need a bigger challenge.
5. He was looking for a bigger company.
6. Can you show us a slightly bigger house?
7. You literally couldn’t be a bigger mess.
8. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
9. These are very small fruits. We need to get bigger ones.
10. Stories can conquer fear, you know. They can make the heart bigger.
11. You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.
12. Imagination is like a muscle. I found out that the more I wrote, the bigger it got.
13. Married love between man and woman is bigger than oaths guarded by right of nature.
14. What we have is bigger than that. I love you, and beneath all that logic, calculation, and superstition, I know you love me too.
15. My books promised me that life wasn’t just made up of workday tasks and prosaic things. The world is bigger and more colorful and more important than that.
16. I was always okay with the fact that I was taller and bigger than everybody else growing up. My mom, my dad, and my friends always told me I was beautiful.
17. Country music is still your grandpa’s music, but it’s also your daughter’s music. It’s getting bigger and better all the time and I’m glad to be a part of it.
18. I grew up in the ’80s, and there was no bigger group than New Edition in R&B. I broke my piggy bank so me and my mom could go to a New Edition concert together.
19. When the world grew bigger, and there wasn’t enough string to keep the things people wanted to say from disappearing into the vastness, the telephone was invented.