Sentences with Biological, Biological in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Biological
1. The theory of evolution is one of the fundamental keystones of modern biological theory.
2. Bacteria are ubiquitous, mostly free-living organisms often consisting of one biological cell.
3. Motivation involves the biological, emotional, social, and cognitive forces that activate behavior.
4. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.
5. Adaptation is related to biological fitness, which governs the rate of evolution as measured by change in allele frequencies.
6. I was born and raised in East Los Angeles by a single mom who had three biological kids and adopted four more. I never met my dad.
7. Legal adoptions permanently transfer all rights and responsibilities, along with filiation, from the biological parents to the adoptive parents.
8. Adoption is a process whereby a person assumes the parenting of another, usually a child, from that person’s biological or legal parent or parents.
9. We are biologically, cognitively, physically, and spiritually wired to love, be loved, and to belong. When those needs are not met, we don’t function as were meant to be.
10. The reason death sticks so closely to life isn’t biological necessity; it’s envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs at what it can.
11. No further evidence is needed to show that ‘mental illness’ is not the name of a biological condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is to obscure the obvious.
12. There’s already a marriage clock, a career clock, a biological clock. Sometimes being a woman feels like standing in the lobby of a hotel, looking at the dials depicting every time zone in the world behind the front desk – except they all apply to you, and all at once.