Sentences with Blade, Blade in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Blade
1. I think skateboards are usually cheaper than rollerblades.
2. Nothing thicker than a knife’s blade separates happiness from melancholy.
3. The sound of the blades on the ice in the morning is like smelling fresh coffee.
4. The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.
5. The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.
6. Gwyn whispered, “I am the rock against which the surf crashes.” Nesta straightened at the words, as if they were a prayer and a summons. Gwyn lifted the blade. “Nothing can break me.
7. If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.
8. He fought like a demon, whirling through the defender’s ranks in a completely unorthodox style, rolling under their feet, slashing with his sword instead of stabbing like a Roman would, whacking campers with the flat of his blade, and generally causing mass panic.