Sentences with Blessing, Blessing in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Blessing
1. It’s a blessing in disguise.
2. It’s a blessing in disguise.
3. Out children are a blessing.
4. Steve has given his blessing.
5. Don’t forget, you have my blessing.
6. Life has no blessing like a prudent friend.
7. Why can’t you place a blessing like that on us?
8. My mom brought me up to believe that my talent is a gift and a blessing.
9. With pride, there are many curses. With humility, there come many blessings.
10. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
11. Our prayers should be for blessings in general, for God knows best what is good for us.
12. A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire.
13. With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me.
14. What a blessing it is to love books as I love them;- to be able to converse with the dead, and to live amidst the unreal!
15. Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has many – not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
16. We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.
17. The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent vice of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.
18. Manipulation, fueled with good intent, can be a blessing. But when used wickedly, it is the beginning of a magician’s karmic calamity.
19. The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.
20. One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
21. This morning of the small snow I count the blessings, the leak in the faucet which makes of the sink time, the drop of the water on water.
22. Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures.
23. Let peace, descending from her native heaven, bid her olives spring amidst the joyful nations and plenty, in league with commerce, scatter blessings from her copious hand!
24. People see you as an object, not as a person, and they project a set of expectations onto you. People who don’t have it think beauty is a blessing, but actually it sets you apart.
25. Everyone you meet is a part of your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay in your life. Some people are just passing through to bring you gifts; either they’re blessings or lessons.