Sentences with Blonde, Blonde in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Blonde
1. She has short blonde hair.
2. My sister has blonde curly hair.
3. The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.
4. It was a blonde. A blonde to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained-glass window.
5. I dyed my hair blonde when I was 14. My mom was not happy. But I love being blonde.
6. Blondes make the best victims. They’re like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints.
7. I just think that people take me a little more seriously as a brunette. I don’t know if that’s just because of a societal preconceived notion that all blondes are stupid, but it’s a different kind of attitude.
8. I was very influenced by the musicals and romantic comedies of the 1930s. I admired Gene Harlow and such, which probably explains why, since the end of my marriage, I’ve dated nothing but a succession of blondes.
9. There are a lot of female artists my age around at the moment, but they’re all American and blonde and blue-eyed and smiley. I’m totally the opposite of that. I want to show a bit more attitude and I have an opinion.