Sentences with Blossoms, Blossoms in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Blossoms
1. Let your greatness blossom.
2. A flower blossoms for its own joy.
3. Cherry blossoms are very beautiful.
4. The cherry blossoms flutter down whenever the wind blows.
5. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.
6. They bud and bloom, blossom and fade. Everything in its time.
7. Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.
8. Thought is the blossom; language the bud; action the fruit behind it.
9. Desire makes everything blossom; possession makes everything wither and fade.
10. Things blossom in their time. They bud and bloom, blossom and fade. Everything in its time.
11. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
12. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
13. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
14. Sometimes our fate resembles a fruit tree in winter. Who would think that those branches would turn green again and blossom, but we hope it, we know it.
15. You should see the way she smiles when I rattle off the names of the orchids in the greenhouse: oncidium, dendrobium, bulbophyllum, and epidendrum, tickling her face with each blossom.
16. The artist is the confidant of nature, flowers carry on dialogues with him through the graceful bending of their stems and the harmoniously tinted nuances of their blossoms. Every flower has a cordial word which nature directs towards him.