Sentences with Blue, Blue in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Blue
1. I have a blue wallet.
2. That blue one is also mine.
3. True blue will never stain.
4. Their flag is blue and gold.
5. Mary wore a pale blue dress.
6. Can you give me the blue pen?
7. I always feel blue on Mondays.
8. Jessica wore a dark blue scarf.
9. My father bought a new blue car.
10. Steve is wearing a faded blue shirt.
11. My dog has blue eyes and fluffy skin.
12. The sky is gorgeous, intense blue color.
13. If you mix blue and yellow, you get green.
14. The blue lines on the map represent rivers.
15. The blue lines on the map designate rivers.
16. Blend the blue paint with the yellow paint.
17. I will wear neither black nor blue trousers.
18. 12.If you mix blue and yellow, you get green.
19. The largest animal in the world is blue whale.
20. Once in a blue moon someone like you comes along.
21. Neither the blue shirt nor the black jeans suit me.
22. In that moment, Blue was a little in love with all of them.
23. A brook with many stones, a clear blue sky with many blackbirds.
24. Some blue holes have very special rock formations and water chemistry.
25. ollow the links in blue below for more information about each vitamin.
26. There’s a delegation of cardiologists having their pictures taken in the Blue Room.
27. Once in a blue moon life will blow you a rarity and it will leave you with astonishment.
28. I prefer the color blue to any other. The scent of lilacs in your hair is a source of constant torment.
29. The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.
30. I nodded, looking at Rachel with respect. “You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush.
31. Then Maura made something with butter and Calla made something with bacon and Blue steamed broccoli in self-defense.
32. Just as blueprints don’t necessarily specify blue buildings, selfish genes don’t necessarily specify selfish organisms.
33. Many of our young women have thought fit to cut their hair short, put on blue spectacles, and call themselves Nihilists.
34. Remember my first tenet in getting dressed is how you feel in the morning. So if you’re not being true blue to that, it usually shows.
35. I will love you as an airplane loves to fall from a clear blue sky and as an escalator loves to entangle expensive scarves in its mechanisms.
36. If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if the simplest things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.
37. We live in a state with a wonderful climate and plenty of natural beauty, from the shores of Cumberland Island to the Chattahoochee River to the Blue Ridge Mountains.
38. There was a point – when I was a kid – where I said I wanted to be like Luke Skywalker, with blond hair and blue eyes. My mom right there told me to never be ashamed of who I am.
39. The whole world loves American movies, blue jeans, jazz and rock and roll. It is probably a better way to get to know our country than by what politicians or airline commercials represent.
40. If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.