Sentences with Borrow, Borrow in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Borrow
1. May I borrow your car?
2. May I borrow your book?
3. Can I borrow your laptop?
4. Could I borrow your book?
5. Could I borrow your phone?
6. Can I borrow your notebook?
7. How many apples can I borrow?
8. Could I borrow your notebook?
9. Could I borrow your gray suit?
10. You do not borrow money from me.
11. Borrowed garments never fit well.
12. Neither a borrower nor a lender be.
13. I’d like to borrow about 250 dollars.
14. He who likes borrowing dislikes paying.
15. I borrowed her bike from her for a day.
16. My father borrowed some money from Alex.
17. Do you have a lawn mower I could borrow?
18. Samuel wants to borrow some money from you.
19. He that goes a borrowing, goes a sorrowing.
20. It is against my principles to borrow money.
21. I borrowed $ 1000 from him for needing money.
22. He borrowed some money from his father as a last resort.
23. I pretty much borrow my entire beauty regime from my mom.
24. I not only use all the brains that I have, but all I can borrow.
25. If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some.
26. My printer got broken as a consequence of I borrowed my friend’s.
27. We at Chrysler borrow money the old-fashioned way. We pay it back.
28. You can borrow my notebook provided that you promise to use carefully.
29. I’m going to borrow money from my father, but I don’t know if he will.
30. I would borrow my mom’s red Borghese lipstick and smear it on like a clown!
31. That’s the real secret to job creation – not borrowing and spending more money in Washington.
32. I care not so much what I am to others as what I am to myself. I will be rich by myself, and not by borrowing.
33. I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, ‘What for?’ I said, ‘I’m going to buy some sugar.’
34. Don’t cling to fame. You’re just borrowing it. It’s like money. You’re going to die, and somebody else is going to get it.
35. Unfaithfulness in the keeping of an appointment is an act of clear dishonesty. You may as well borrow a person’s money as his time.
36. Respect is not something that you can ask for, buy or borrow. Respect is what you earn from each person no matter their background or status.
37. What did the taxpayers get out of the Obama stimulus? More debt. That money wasn’t just spent and wasted – it was borrowed, spent, and wasted.
38. A mortgage is an agreement between you and a lender that gives the lender the right to take your property if you fail to repay the money you’ve borrowed plus interest.
39. When I was a little boy I used to borrow my father’s hat, and make a press card to stick in the hat band. That was the way reporters were always portrayed in the movies.
40. I borrowed his brightness and used it to see my way, and then gradually, from the habit of looking at the world as he illuminated it, the light in my own mind rekindled.
41. As I have said for many years throughout this land, we’re borrowing money from China to buy oil from the Persian Gulf to burn it in ways that destroy the future of human civilization. Every bit of that has to change.
42. We can choose a future where we export more products and outsource fewer jobs. After a decade that was defined by what we bought and borrowed, we’re getting back to basics, and doing what America has always done best: We’re making things again.
43. When the federal government spends more each year than it collects in tax revenues, it has three choices: It can raise taxes, print money, or borrow money. While these actions may benefit politicians, all three options are bad for average Americans.