Sentences with Both, Both in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Both
1. Both are fast.
2. We’re both quiet.
3. They’re both quiet.
4. They’re both empty.
5. They’re both empty.
6. They were both naked.
7. I’ve read both books.
8. They’re both laughing.
9. They’re both laughing.
10. To make both ends meet.
11. You’re both very lucky.
12. Steve and I both agreed.
13. We both like each other.
14. I love you both very much.
15. Both of them are confused.
16. We both want the same thing.
17. They both know it’s too late.
18. Both these boys are brothers.
19. I think both claims are false.
20. Steve and I both like sailing.
21. Hold the book with both hands.
22. I’ll deal with you both later.
23. We both know Alex is innocent.
24. I’ll deal with you both later.
25. Jessica and Frank both look up.
26. My boss is both busy right now.
27. Jessica can both ski and skate.
28. Water and oil are both liquids.
29. Both of them are very brilliant.
30. He is both smart and resourceful.
31. Were both of them wearing helmets?
32. Copper and silver are both metals.
33. Frank and Mary are both indecisive.
34. Both boys coughed at the same time.
35. Keep both feet firmly on the ground.
36. They both hugged each other tightly.
37. Both countries should be make a peace.
38. You can be both mother and business woman.
39. My mom and my stepdad are both therapists.
40. Michael and Jessica both covered their eyes.
41. They are both tired and hungry after shopping.
42. Jessica and Frank are both colleagues of mine.
43. And we both laughed like loons on loon tablets.
44. My colleague and her husband are both American.
45. Frank excels both academically and athletically.
46. Both Pam and Mary didn’t know how to send a fax.
47. The delegations of both countries met in Geneva.
48. The earthquake was felt in both sides of the city.
49. It takes both sunshine and rain to make a rainbow.
50. Steve spun both drumsticks very fast in his hands.
51. Both Alice and Susan have to comply with the rules.
52. My father was both happy and sad when I got married.
53. Both optimists and pessimists contribute to society.
54. I imagined myself as Frida to Diego, both muse and maker.
55. I have glaucoma, so use eye drops both morning and night.
56. Adobe and Apple both have top-notch video editing programs.
57. Marriage is a team effort. Both of us share that philosophy.
58. If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch..
59. This program has both downloading and uploading capabilities.
60. I’ve had two terrific relationships, but both ended in marriage.
61. Both Fintan and Councillor Kenric never made it out of the tower.
62. Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.
63. Go not to the Elves for counsel, for they will say both no and yes.
64. Hank and I both spent our time in the navy on the same type of ship.
65. Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion.
66. Civilized countries generally adopt gold or silver or both as money.
67. I used to like playing both football and basketball when I was young.
68. Beauty is worse than wine, it intoxicates both the holder and beholder.
69. 51.I used to like playing both football and basketball when I was young.
70. Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.
71. Beauty is often worse than wine intoxicating both the holder and beholder.
72. Merry Christmas. I’m sorry if these letters have caught you both by surprise.
73. I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do.
74. Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart, and try to have patience, if you can.
75. Simon was looking at Jace as if he were both fascinating and also a little alarming.
76. You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don’t ever count on having both at once.
77. Charm is the ability to make someone else think that both of you are pretty wonderful.
78. Men marry because they are tired women, because they are curious both are disappointed.
79. Victims. Victims of a transitional period of morality. That is what we both certainly are.
80. Personality is more important than beauty, but imagination is more important than both of them.
81. There are many men of principle in both parties in America, but there is no party of principle.
82. Where both reason and experience fall short, there occurs a vacuum that can be filled by faith.
83. When you’ve suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling.
84. It might be said now that I have the best of both worlds. A Harvard education and a Yale degree.
85. Both those taking snaps and documentary photographers, however, have not understood ‘information.’
86. Anatomy of the respiratory system, showing the trachea and both lungs and their lobes and airways.
87. We must conceive of this whole universe as one commonwealth of which both gods and men are members.
88. I believe that the best advocates of a certain issue are the ones that fully understand both sides.
89. All our talents increase in the using, and every faculty, both good and bad, strengthen by exercise.
90. We were both avid James Dean fans…”Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today.
91. We were both avid James Dean fans…”Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today.
92. For me art and chess are closely related, both are forms in which the self finds beauty and expression.
93. Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
94. All our talents increase in the using, and the every faculty, both good and bad, strengthen by exercise.
95. A peace is of the nature of a conquest for then both parties nobly are subdued, and neither party loser.
96. I can tell she still finds me both loathsome and distasteful, but Rome wasn’t built on mutual admiration.