Sentences with Bottom, Bottom in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bottom
1. The boat sank to the bottom.
2. Truth lies at the bottom of a well.
3. The best fish swim near the bottom.
4. Every tub must stand on its own bottom..
5. He decorated the house from top to bottom.
6. There’s a market at the bottom of this hill.
7. When they died, organisms dragged to the bottom of the sea or lake.
8. If you want to find out what a man is to the bottom, give him power.
9. The bottom line is that musicians love to make music and always will.
10. The bottom line is that we never fall for the people we’re supposed to.
11. The reason why men do not obey us, is because they see the mud at the bottom of our eye.
12. Fifty percent of all doctors graduate in the bottom half of their class – Hope your surgery went well!
13. I know, up on top you are seeing great sights, but down here at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
14. My mom is always telling me it takes a long time to get to the top, but a short time to get to the bottom.
15. When you begin to touch your heart or let your heart be touched, you begin to discover that it’s bottomless.
16. An abuser can seem emotionally needy. You can get caught in a trap of catering to him, trying to fill a bottomless pit.
17. Hitting bottom isn’t a weekend retreat, it’s not a goddamn seminar. Stop trying to control everything and just let go. Let go.
18. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.
19. We’d been trying to touch the sky from the bottom of the ocean. I realized that if we boosted one another, maybe we’d get a little closer.
20. There is no gardening without humility. Nature is constantly sending even its oldest scholars to the bottom of the class for some egregious blunder.
21. The letter had been crumpled up and tossed onto the grate. It had burned all around the edges, so the names at the top and bottom had gone up in smoke.
22. Most hatred is based on fear, one way or another. Yeah. I wrapped myself in anger, with a dash of hate, and at the bottom of it all was an icy center of pure terror.
23. At the bottom of not a little of the bravery that appears in the world, there lurks a miserable cowardice. Men will face powder and steel because they have not the courage to face public opinion.