Sentences with Bowl, Bowl in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bowl
1. Do you like bowling?
2. Do you have a bowling ball?
3. I’m using a bowl and a spoon.
4. At night, we usually go bowling.
5. You could go bowling with Steve if you want.
6. There’s a swimming pool and a bowling alley.
7. Frank took a handful of popcorn from the bowl.
8. I think it’s highly unlikely that Frank will go bowling.
9. I think it’s highly unlikely that Steve will go bowling.
10. Having children is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain.
11. My dog looks very thirsty. But it can’t be thirsty because it just drank a bowl of water.
12. Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt. (Lao Tzu)
13. For the first few years of my life my mom used to cut my hair so there were a lot of bowl-cut hair styles.
14. I’ve been very competitive by nature from a young age, whether it was eating a bowl of pasta faster than somebody else, or always wanting to be the first one in line.
15. My joking answer to this question is that I leave a bowl of milk out on the back porch every night for the Idea Fairy. In the morning, the milk is gone and there’s a brand-new shiny idea by the bowl.
16. I eat as much as the next girl, but I work my butt of in the gym every morning! The key is moderation. I splurge on the weekend. A big bowl of pasta and a delicious slice of cake for dessert are my favorites.
17. My mom grew up in poverty in Oklahoma – like Dust Bowl, nine people in one room kind of place – and the way she got out of poverty was through education. My dad grew up without a dad, with very little and he also made his way out through education.