Sentences with Boy, Boy in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Boy
1. The boy came running.
2. The boy lacks empathy.
3. The boy keeps his word.
4. The boy is not studying.
5. What did the boy decide?
6. The boy collects stamps.
7. The boy rubbed his feet.
8. The boy adjusted his cap.
9. The boy has lost control.
10. The boy emptied his glass.
11. The boy jumped out of bed.
12. The boy has powerful arms.
13. The boy loaned me that DVD.
14. The boy looked very hungry.
15. The boy baked an cherry pie.
16. The boy was small, but strong.
17. The boy still hasn’t responded.
18. The boy was thrown off the bus.
19. The boy was naked to the waist.
20. The boy cut the tree with a saw.
21. The boy was learning to whistle.
22. The boy bit the pear and ate it.
23. The boy is more clever than wise.
24. The boy is above deceiving others.
25. The boy stared at Jessica’s photo.
26. The boy was hiding behind the tree.
27. The boy observed the birds all day.
28. That boy was clinging to his mother.
29. Who’s that boy standing at the door?
30. A young boy is sleeping in the room.
31. The boy fell suddenly while running.
32. The boy went to the toilet and peed.
33. The boy failed the examination again.
34. The boy captured the bird with a net.
35. The boy claimed that he didn’t do it.
36. I know the boy whom sits next to you.
37. The boy was wandering about the town.
38. The boy hung up and continued playing.
39. The boy hugged the puppy to his chest.
40. The boy shot a tiger through the head.
41. The boy went down the river on a raft.
42. The boy in the yellow coat disappeared.
43. The boy cast a vote for the proposition.
44. The boy grew up to be a famous musician.
45. The boy was pinned down by a fallen tree.
46. The boy said I agree with you and stood up.
47. The boy grows upward, but the girl grows up.
48. George is as clever as any boy in his class.
49. The boy has less money than his brother does.
50. He bent down and lifted the boy into the air.
51. What the boy did was not very useful for her.
52. He was a very cheerful boy when he was little.
53. The boy whose phone just rang should stand up.
54. The boy encouraged Jessica to leave right away.
55. It is easier to build a boy than to mend a man.
56. The ingenious boy won a prize for his invention.
57. The boy lay down on the bed and closed his eyes.
58. Although the boy is rich, he has no girl friend.
59. The boy went into the toilet and started peeing.
60. The boy had the privilege of a private education.
61. The short, blond-haired boy lives across my house.
62. The boy dreamed of going on an Antarctic expedition.
63. The boy took the pears from the basket and ate them.
64. The tallest boy in the class was sitting in the back.
65. The boy picked up a stone and threw it at her friend.
66. The cars stopped as the little boy crossed the street.
67. The boy caressed the girl’s chin and kissed her cheek.
68. The boy said he was hungry and suddenly started to cry.
69. Taking care of the boy is a great drain on her energies.
70. The boy lay down on the bed and waited for his father to come.
71. The boy whose dog bit my daughter last week called me to say sorry.
72. The boy is such a smart boy that he passes his math exams successfully.
73. The boy is such a clever boy that he passes his math exams successfully.
74. The boy is such a intelligent boy that he passes his math exams successfully.
75. The best-case scenario here is that you make friends with a boy who’s going to die.
76. A bachelor never quite gets over the idea that he is a thing of beauty and a boy forever.
77. A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide.
78. That’s what keeps me up at three in the morning: Who’s looking at reviews of Cabin Boy right now?
79. Somehow a bachelor never quite gets over the idea that he is a thing of beauty and a boy forever.
80. A nonhot boy stares at you relentlessly and it is, at best, awkward and, at worst, a form of assault.
81. The reason that the all-American boy prefers beauty to brains is that he can see better than he can think.
82. I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.
83. Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.