Sentences with Boyfriend, Boyfriend in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Boyfriend
1. My boyfriend loves this song.
2. She kissed her boyfriend again.
3. Her boyfriend looks like a monkey.
4. She is knitting a sweater for her boyfriend.
5. I think my boyfriend is spying on my emails.
6. 16.If Mary had time, she would visit her boyfriend.
7. She knew her boyfriend had been busy since morning.
8. My sister told her boyfriend that she didn’t love him.
9. My sister told her boyfriend that she didn’t love him.
10. 14.I will tell her where her boyfriend is if I see her.
11. Speaking of hope, did you see that shot Alec got off with his bow? That’s my boyfriend.
12. 18.If your boyfriend had been well-qualified, he might have been considered for the post.
13. I am way cooler and smarter than her new boyfriend. Probably she was looking for a puppet.
14. Well sure, who doesn’t need a boyfriend? but realistically, those exotic creatures are hard to come by. At least a quality one.
15. I couldn’t picture myself with a boyfriend, but if I had to, I envisioned a nice normal guy who turned in his math homework on time and maybe even played rec baseball.
16. I met my boyfriend, a pro poker player, at a tournament. He tried to dissuade me because it’s a seedy gritty world. Listen, I’ve played till 4 in the morning. I’ve played with a half million dollars on the table.
17. One of the world’s most popular entertainments is a deck of cards, which contains thirteen each of four suits, highlighted by kings, queens and jacks, who are possibly the queen’s younger, more attractive boyfriends.
18. I have three daughters, so I can’t be as tough as I want to be. When you have kids – especially daughters – they know how to work you. They’re a lot smarter than we are, that’s for sure. But I’ll be more tough on their boyfriends.
19. My dad had this philosophy that if you tell children they’re beautiful and wonderful then they believe it, and they will be. So I never thought I was unattractive. But I was never one of the girls at school who had lots of boyfriends.