Sentences with Brave, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Brave means; bold, courageous, ready to face and endure danger, spunky.
Sentences with Brave
- I think you are brave.
- Alex admired Arya for her bravery.
- I admire firemen because they are very brave people.
- She acted bravely and saved the wounded during the earthquake.
- I never imagined she would be this brave.
- The government is taking bravely steps to prevent drugs.
- She thinks she’s very brave, but she’s a complete coward.