Sentences with Break, Break in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Break
1. Break it down.
2. Hard words break no bones.
3. Fair words break no bones.
4. Didn’t Frank break his ankle?
5. One must not break her promise.
6. I take a break every three hours.
7. You should take a break and get some rest.
8. If you make a cake, you firstly break eggs.
9. 10.If you make a cake, you firstly break eggs.
10. The kick of the rifle can break your shoulder.
11. Life will not break your heart. It’ll crush it.
12. Samuel break into the conversation and told us.
13. I watched television during a break in my studies.
14. Samuel tried to break away, but she held his tight.
15. I smell break baking. There should be a bakery nearby.
16. Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.
17. Adversity causes some men to break others to break records.
18. Unlike sugar, cholesterol does not break down in the blood.
19. Adversity causes some men to break, others to break records.
20. Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.
21. Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret.
22. Truth is deadly. Truth is freedom. Truth can break and mend and bind.
23. I’m trying to break any chain of negative parenting that I might have survived.
24. Bob Marley stood for universal peace and love. He tried to break racial barriers.
25. There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily, and so do dreams and hearts.
26. We touched base at several strategic locations down our bodies, and it took all my willpower to break away.
27. For some stories, it’s easy. The moral of ‘The Three Bears,’ for instance, is “Never break into someone else’s house.’
28. Weapons, when they break and are mended, can be stronger at the mended places,” said Jace. “Perhaps hearts are the same.
29. Pleasures may turn a heart to stone, riches may make it callous, but sorrows cannot break it. Hearts live by being wounded.
30. Strength is the capacity to break a Hershey bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces.
31. I can’t help but be amazed at the power such small, unassuming animals wield over us; they so easily break down our defences.
32. If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience.
33. My father instilled in me the attitude of prevailing. If there’s a challenge, go for it. If there’s a wall to break down, break it down.
34. Break a vase, and the love that reassembles the fragments is stronger than that love which took its symmetry for granted when it was whole.
35. Since there will be no one left to talk peace after the next war, it makes good sense to break with tradition and hold the peace conference first.
36. You call to a dog and a dog will break its neck to get to you. Dogs just want to please. Call to a cat and its attitude is, ‘What’s in it for me?’
37. Public-opinion polls show that Americans split about evenly on civil unions. But when the words ‘gay marriage’ are presented, they break 3-to-1 against it.
38. Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.
39. We are not trapped or locked up in these bones. No, no. We are free to change. And love changes us. And if we can love one another, we can break open the sky.
40. Close elections tend to break toward the challenger because undecided voters – having held out so long against the incumbent – are by nature looking for change.
41. I just want to continue to break barriers and to show the industry and the world that beauty is diverse, and you don’t have to be a certain stereotype to be beautiful.
42. A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown.
43. Character… is a habit, the daily choice of right over wrong it is a moral quality which grows to maturity in peace and is not suddenly developed on the outbreak of war.
44. Generally, a probation violation occurs when you ignore, avoid, refuse, or otherwise break the terms or conditions of your probation at any time during the probation period.
45. The willow is my favorite tree. I grew up near one. It’s the most flexible tree in nature and nothing can break it – no wind, no elements, it can bend and withstand anything.
46. The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become a fearless mother is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly – indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection.
47. Gwyn whispered, “I am the rock against which the surf crashes.” Nesta straightened at the words, as if they were a prayer and a summons. Gwyn lifted the blade. “Nothing can break me.
48. Leopards break into the temple and drink all the sacrificial vessels dry; it keeps happening; in the end, it can be calculated in advance and is incorporated into the ritual.
49. Spring. Blooms break forth from the startled earth. The sky laughs. The trees, abashed, dress themselves in verdant green. And the heavens are lush with starts. Redeem the time, the stars sing down.