Sentences with Breath, Breath in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Breath
1. Is he breathing?
2. She breathed deeply.
3. He was breathing fast.
4. Mary caught her breath.
5. Don’t waste your breath.
6. Alex took a deep breath.
7. Alex could hardly breathe.
8. My brother held his breath.
9. I have difficulty breathing.
10. Smile, breathe and go slowly.
11. My mother took a deep breath.
12. Smile, breathe, and go slowly.
13. Maria can’t breathe on her own.
14. Even the mayor breathes dioxin.
15. I can’t breathe through my nose.
16. Oh my God, Alex is not breathing.
17. Breathing toxic gases is harmful.
18. I think Steve is still breathing.
19. Find patience in the breath of life.
20. George stood up and took a deep breath.
21. When I got to him he was not breathing.
22. Helen was out of breath when she came in.
23. George could hardly breathe after the race.
24. Dogs breathe approximately 30 times a minute.
25. You are out of breath. Have you been fighting?
26. The doctor said that the patient was breathing.
27. I stared at him, my breath stalling in my lungs.
28. He breathed deeply before entering his boss’s office.
29. Life is movement-we breathe, we eat, we walk, we move!
30. Derek’s breath touched Sara’s throat in unsteady urges.
31. She read books as one would breathe air, to fill up and live.
32. Graypaw hissed to Firepaw under his breath, ‘is neither young, nor pretty.
33. Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it.
34. Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by its breathtaking moments.
35. If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.
36. Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath.
37. How art thou out of breath when thou hast breath to say to me that thou art out of breath?
38. So long as men can breathe or eyes can see, so long lives this and this gives life to thee.
39. Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.
40. The moon can never breathe, but it can take our breath away with the beauty of its cold, arid orb.
41. The night’s chilly breath tickles up my neck and finds my ear, whispering secrets only the wind knows.