Sentences with Bring, Bring in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bring
1. You bring joy to my life.
2. Could you bring my wallet?
3. We want to bring Tom here.
4. I knew you’d bring that up.
5. Alex didn’t bring a camera.
6. I knew you’d bring that up.
7. Be sure to bring rain gear.
8. Whose book did you bring me?
9. 148.Kindly bring the book to me.
10. To bring grist to somebody’s mill.
11. Did you bring the recipe with you?
12. Did you bring your family with you?
13. You bring happiness to rainly days.
14. You may bring a partner to our event.
15. In God we trust; all others bring data.
16. Frank hesitated to bring up the subject.
17. Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.
18. 51.Please bring back the book I gave you.
19. Unfortunately, you cannot bring him along.
20. A crisis can bring out the best in people.
21. Should I bring the car back with a empty tank?
22. Did she bring any friends to the party last week?
23. Don’t bring these simple questions to me anymore.
24. He forgets to bring some of the stuff from the bus.
25. A horseshoe and a four-leaf clover bring good luck.
26. The evils we bring on ourselves are hardest to bear.
27. But only art and music have the power to bring peace.
28. It’s awful bad luck to bring a woman aboard the ship.
29. He will bring several friends to the party next week.
30. The coffees are cold. Do you want me to bring a new one?
31. If you want to go on vacation, you should bring more money.
32. To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.
33. It must be very fragile, if a handful of berries can bring it down.
34. First keep peace with yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.
35. You might well remember that nothing can bring you success but yourself.
36. Business, you know, may bring you money, but friendship hardly ever does.
37. They can bring perspective to the subject we write from 3 different places.
38. The only Zen you find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up there.
39. Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
40. When she can’t bring me to heal with scolding, she bends me to shape with guilt.
41. The flowers anew, returning seasons bring but beauty faded has no second spring.
42. Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.
43. Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
44. Great perils have this beauty, that they bring to light the fraternity of strangers.
45. When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.
46. Well, sublimation printing uses heat to essentially bring ink and fabric together as one.
47. I am thrilled to be able to bring my vision of beauty to others who may be inspired by it.
48. I think that a strong Israel is the only Israel that will bring the Arabs to the peace table.
49. I’ve been there and done all that, sold millions of records, and that doesn’t bring you peace.
50. Lawyers for abused kids can challenge bad agency decisions because they can always bring a lawsuit.
51. I love her attitude, but as much as I’d like to bring my medals to a speech or appearance, I never do.
52. Qualifications include the education, experience, skills and personal qualities you bring to the table.
53. Latin life is rich with warmth, family values and history. I want to bring that beauty into American homes.
54. We’re here to bring beauty to the world and make a difference in this planet. That’s what art forms are about.
55. No man should bring children into the world who is unwilling to persevere to the end in their nature and education.
56. My dream is to live a good life and be loving, be close to God and be a good human being and bring peace to people.
57. The same principles which at first view lead to skepticism, pursued to a certain point, bring men back to common sense.
58. My constant prayer, my number one foreign goal, is to bring peace to Israel. And in the process to Israel’s neighbours.
59. When you write ,it’s like braiding your hair. Taking a handful of coarse unruly strands and attempting to bring then unity.
60. You don’t have to say everything to be a light. Sometimes a fire built on a hill will bring interested people to your campfire.