Sentences with Bring up, Bring up in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bring up
1. Frank hesitated to bring up the subject.
2. The only Zen you find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up there.
3. The extent to which two people in a relationship can bring up and resolve issues is a critical marker of the soundness of a relationship.
1. Mary was brought up by him.
2. Alex brought up the subject.
3. Steve was brought up in Paris.
4. She was brought up by the cop.
5. Jessica was brought up by him.
6. She was brought up by the police.
7. The girl brought up two children.
8. My mother brought up five children.
9. She was brought up by his grandfather.
10. My sister was brought up by our uncle.
11. This is the house where my father was brought up.
12. Steve brought up an interesting point during the meeting.
13. My mom being a psychotherapist, I’ve been brought up with that whole psychoanalytical terrain.
14. My parents divorced when I was young but I was brought up in two really loving households. I didn’t have a contentious relationship with my mom or dad.
15. I went nearly 30 years without being able to really seriously entertain marriage or a family. In fact, the word ‘marriage’ would actually give me a shake when it was brought up.
16. I was brought up as an only child, and we were very close. But when I was 14, we got evicted. We came home to a padlock, and I looked up at my mom and she was crying, and there was nothing to do.
17. It’s that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so ‘don’t fuss, dear; get on with it’.
18. Look, everything that you experience as a kid is the foundation of how you are today. I was brought up in a working class family in Leeds and when it comes to money both my parents worked hard and instilled the same attitude into me.
19. I was brought up by a single mom in a poor town in Arkansas and while some aspects of small-town life were really positive – like the fact that everyone there is really sweet and hospitable – there is also this close-minded mentality, and that naturally made me want to rebel.